COE truck designs have many benefits for fleet operators. Aside from boasting superior driver visibility, an excellent turning radius and maneuverability, their multiple configurations suit a variety of logistic needs. The cab tilts forward for easy engine area access and maintenance.
Base Vehicle details:
The chassis and cab are imported from a “Top 10” Chinese vehicle company founded in 1964 that builds over 700,000 cars, trucks (light, medium, heavy duty) and buses annually.
- ISO9001 Quality Management practices
- ISO14001 Environmental Management practices
- Three across seating
ADOMANI Product Goals:
- Initially to be built as a Class 5 destination truck (19,500 lb GVRW)
- May also choose to build as a Class 4 destination truck (14,500 lb GVWR) depending on Air District Incentives
- California Air Resources Board (CARB) Heavy-Duty Certification Program approval
- CARB “Hybrid and Zero-Emission Truck and Bus Voucher Incentive Project (HVIP) eligibility